Simply place your printed paper or a photograph between the layers of the MagnetPouch. Insert the MagnetPouch into the provided carrier & run it through a heated pouch laminator. Be sure to run the MagnetPouches sealed edge as the leading edge into the machine.
MAGNETPOUCH CAR CARE / USE INTRUCTIONS:
Please follow these instructions to protect your vehicle from potential damage and to increase the life of your magnet sign.
- Both the vehicle’s surface and the back of the magnet should be clean and dry. The vehicle should be waxed prior to applying the magnet sign.
- When applying the magnet sign, please insure the entire surface of the magnet is applied completely against the vehicle with no air pockets underneath. The magnet sign should be applied on a single panel, crossing over panels may allow for air to separate the magnet from the vehicle’s surface.
- In winter months, the temperature of the magnet sign should be 50+ degrees during installation. The temperature of the vehicle does not matter.
- Special care should be taken if you are applying the magnet sign over Wood Grain Paneling or Metallic finishes. Please check these surfaces weekly to detect any potential damage. Applying a coat of wax to the vehicle and also the back of the magnet sign will help prevent damage.
- Remove the magnet sign weekly, dry both the vehicle and the back of the magnet. In warmer humid climates, we recommend doing this every 3 days. A clean dry area between the back of the sign and the surface of the vehicle will greatly diminish the risk of damage.
- Remove the magnet sign after rain or snow and wipe it dry.
- Remove the magnet sign prior to going through a car wash.
- Proper magnetic adhesion may be impossible on vehicles possessing multiple layers of paint or excessive body work.
- There is no warranty, expressed or implied, against loss of the magnet sign or damage to vehicle surfaces. The manufacturer has no control over how magnet signs are cared for, altered, stored, and/or used; nor the surface to which the magnet signs are applied.
Car MagnetPouch Instruction Video